During this challenging time Nokomis Square Cooperative’s primary concern is the health and well-being of our members and staff. To this end, many temporary guidelines have been established. Here are some examples:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- All scheduled dining meals delivered without charge
- Activities, gatherings, committee meetings cancelled
- Members encouraged to remain in their apartments
- Visitors limited to caregivers and necessary family visits
- All projects with outside vendors cancelled
- Staff maintaining physical distancing
We continue to respond to CDC and government mandates. Our staff will do emergency work orders only.
If you have questions call the Marketing Office at 612-721-5077 or the management office at 612-729-8067.